A small campsite
Bivouac nature, it is 22 accommodations installed on 3 landscaped hectares, and 30 hectares of forests.
Located 3 km from the village of Saint-Jean du Gard, Bivouac nature offers the possibility of beautiful hikes and the river below is accessible on foot in 30 minutes.
Like a small hamlet of tents placed in the middle of nature.
Bivouac nature is organized into two large spaces:
Here you will find only wood-frame canvas tents: Cabins, Canadian tents and Safari tents. All have two bedrooms, an individual bathroom, a kitchen area equipped with a sink, a mini fridge, a stove, a BBQ gas, kitchen utensils.., as well as interior lighting by solar panel and a wood stove in some of them;
Here you will only find fully equipped Baroudeur tents, with two bedrooms and a kitchen area (mini fridge, stove, gas barbecue, kitchen utensils …) in the living space (without running water or electricity).
The Baroudeur tents share two bathrooms.
Simple services, a warm welcome, personalized information.
A team of nature and regional lovers is there for you.
We give you expert advice and personalized information.
At the campsite reception, we will find:
- IGN maps and topo-guides,
- a map of swimming spots,
- tourist brochures,
but also ideas for activities on the bivouac:
- treasure hunt,
- walk down to the village of St Jean du Gard,
- hike from the bivouac.
A small grocery store
- Essential products,
- Honey from the region,
- Regional wines and craft beers,
- Artisanal organic lemonades,
- Artisanal ice creams,
- Bread and pastries on order (July and August).
- Rental of sheets and towels,
- Baby kit with bath, cot and mattress, high chair (free, subject to availability),
- 220V outlets to charge your phones and tablets,
- Picnic area with wooden tables at your disposal to meet up with friends or family.